PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land Day Trip from Barcelona
Enjoy Ferrari Land for first time in Europe, with this 12-hour Day Trip from Barcelona City Center. Take a comfortable air conditioned motor coach from Barcelona and get ready to discover new and spectacular attractions from Ferrari world. Which would include, Europe's tallest and fastest vertical accelerator, and an authentic family ricing circuit. If it's not enough, discover the six different worlds of adventure in PortAventura Theme Park. After this amazing experience, return by bus to Barcelona.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip with air conditioned motor coach
- Entrance to FERRARI LAND and PORTAVENTURA Park.
- Entry/Admission - PortAventura
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari Land
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch or other services not specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PortAventura, Avinguda del Batlle Pere Molas, s/n Vila-seca, 43840 Salou Spain
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park: Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors... and lots more fun for the whole family. In addition we invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies …
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ferrari Land, Avinguda de l'Alcalde Pere Molas, 2 Km 2, Vila-seca, 43480 Vila Seca Spain
Enjoy Ferrari Land! 70.000 m2 of pure fan in a unique thematic park! Come and discover a thrilling experience for all the family than won’t leave you indifferent. New and spectaculars attractions from Ferrari world. Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator, with 112 meters of height and you will get from 0 to 180 km in 5 seconds!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Timetable: Departure from Barcelona at 09.00 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 10.30 PM./ Return from PortAventura Park at 7.30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09.00 PM.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You can enjoy the time you do not spend in Ferrari Land at the main PortAventura Park. Just remember to tell the staff you want to access Ferrari Land again so they can put a seal on your hand.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
- Most travelers can participate
- The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. Are kindle requested be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our passengers and employees has always been our key concern at Julià Travel. The fight against Covid-19 strengthens our commitment to safety and health. Therefore we have adapted our tours to avoid large crowds and we ensured that any places we visit follow high hygiene standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.