Portillo and Laguna del Inca
Laguna del Inca is a lake in the region of Valparaíso, Chile, near the border with Argentina. The stream that drains the lake is a tributary of the Juncalillo River, which flows into the Juncal River.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ski Portillo Chile, Ruta 60 420, Los Andes, San Esteban, Valparaíso, Chile
A panoramic tour not to be missed for Portillo, we pass the road of the snails and we have an incredible view to the Laguna del Inca.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We look for you in your accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.