Portimão Private Boat Tour Caves Circuit and Coast Sightseeing
We will start this magnificent journey in Portimão. Our team will be waiting for you at the pier of Clube Naval de Portimão or picking you up in our comfortable and air-conditioned minibusses to take you to where you board the boat. After a warm welcome, our staff will explain some security procedures.
Then, we will start our journey towards the famous Benagil Cave. Along the way, we will see churches, castles, beautiful caves, scary caves, and hear old stories. Hopefully, we get to see the dolphins – All our vessels are equipped with VHF Radio and will be operating in the same channel as the dolphin watching boats so if they are spotted, which is very frequent on our coast, and they are within 2 nautical miles we will take you to see them. It will be a fantastic, funny and interesting trip, which is much more than a boat trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- All safety Equipment that is required. i.e Lifejackets
- Comfortable seating on the boat with panoramic view
- Lots of fun
- All Fees and Taxes
- Live Tour Guide
- Experienced captain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carvoeiro, Carvoeiro, Faro District, Algarve
Carvoeiro is a small village in the western Algarve. According to historical sources, the name of the village derives from “Caboiere”, an old name for a fishing village of the Arab-medieval period.
Pass By: Praia de Benagil, Estrada de Benagil, Lagoa 8400-427 Portugal
The most beautiful cave in Europe
Departure Point :San Francisco Convent Ruins, Estr. da Rocha 4-22, 8500-512 Portimão, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Good for avoiding crowds
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tour provided by a “Clean and Safe“ certified company. Certificate issued by “Turismo de Portugal”
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.