Portland Breweries By Bike
No visit to Portland Oregon would be complete without sampling the city's tastiest beverage - beer! Our experienced guides select the best breweries in town, and deliver you right to the doorstep of the craft brewery scene. After enjoying two unique breweries, this tour ends with a complimentary local micro-brew fresh off the taps in our bike shop!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guides
- Bike, helmet, and rain gear (when raining)
- Free pint and pint glass upon return to the shop
What's excluded :
- Drinks at breweries (tasters recommend)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cycle Portland - Bike Tours, Rentals, Repairs, 117 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97209-3903
Portland boasts the most brew pubs per capita and at 58 (the last time we counted) it would be dangerous to visit them all. Luckily we’ve narrowed it down to a few of our favorites and they all happen to be a short ride apart. Contact us about visiting your favorite brewery or if you want to inquire about the choices for the route.
Food and Beverages are not included at the first two stops so that there is no pressure to “drink your money’s worth” and so that every one can be in control of their own intake levels. We encourage tasters to be split between two persons, which allows everyone to sample the delicious styles that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Upon returning to the shop, we'll share in a free celebratory beverage provided by Hopworks Urban Brewery, and you'll get your own pint glass to take home and remember your journey with!
Departure Point :Cycle Portland - Bike Tours, Rentals, Repairs, 117 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are following all the directives from our local health authorities and are sanitizing all equipment daily. Guests are required to wear masks while in close proximity to other cyclists. Refunds will always be available for virus related cancellations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.