Portland Brewery Bike Tour
Experience Portland’s world-famous beer culture on this fun bike tour – the perfect way to explore this gorgeous city. Following your local guide on easy bike ride, visit several top-notch microbreweries such as Lucky Lab, Von Ebert, McMenamins, Base Camp, and Wayfinder to sample several beers, with all tastings included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Beer tastings at breweries
- Use of bike and all necessary equipment
- Pint of beer at end of tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Northwest (Nob Hill), Northwest 23rd Avenue and Northwest 21st Avenue NW Everett St to NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 97210
The tour will visit the historic Nob Hill neighborhood, with shiny new condos and great beer.
Stop At: Bridgeport Brewery and Brewpub, 1313 NW Marshall St, Portland, OR 97209-2806
Stop by and pay homage to the former site of Bridgeport Brewing, where in 1984 some winemakers bet big on the future of beer. Bridgeport raised their glasses for the final time March of 2019, but this still stands a beer heritage site.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lucky Labrador Brewing Company, 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214-3545
Lucky Labrador is a great local secret pub with a dizzying array of seasonal beers and one of the funkiest atmospheres in Portland. We usually can pop our heads back in the brewery and learn more about the brewing process at this stop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Powell's City of Books, 1005 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97209-3114
We will pass near Powell's City of Books- the world's largest independently owned new and used book store.
Pass By: Pearl District, 404 NW 10th Ave # LL1, Portland, OR 97209-3184
The Pearl District, founded as a haven for artists in the mid 1980s, offers some of the best shopping and food in the world.
Stop At: Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR 97106
Historic music venue with Mcmenamin's Brother's classic charm.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pedal Bike Tours, 133 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204-3534
Return to our cozy shop, where we have a keg ready to meet any remaining needs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Pedal Bike Tours, 133 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only 1 person books, a supplement of $10 may be charged upon arrival
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.