Portland Foodie Field Trip By Bike
Arrive hungry and experience a variety of flavors from local hotspots in Portland, Oregon. Learn about the bustling culinary scene as well as the “localvore” philosophy that drives it. Indulge your taste buds and ride with us on this classic Portland experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All food and drink
- Local guide
- Rain gear (if raining)
What's excluded :
- Sip and savor some of Portland’s finest roast at Cup & Bar. With dedication to more than fair trade, primary bean sourcing from women-owned cooperatives, and a dedicated passion for creating the best coffee in town, you can’t miss this must visit shop. Also, did we mention they make their own chocolate too? After a rest at Cup & Bar, we then breeze through distinct, and historic neighborhoods towards some of the best food cart creations in town.
Portland is serious about it’s food and is home to many epic food cart pods – dishing up slow food delicacies at incredible value. With over 400 Food Trucks in Portland the competition is fierce, bringing the quality and creative delivery to delicious new heights. We take you to the pod where it all started, down on SE 12th and Hawthorne where we’ll experience samples of Portland’s rising star Chicken and Guns, as well as Potato Champion.
Journeying through more craftsman neighborhoods, our last stop indulges your sweet side, topping the journey off with a visit to Fifty Licks (Friday through Sunday), home to some of the best ice cream in the city, these folks focus on creating wonderful flavors from their own handmade ice cream base, making the taste unique and individual from start to finish. On Monday through Thursday we visit Alma Chocolates, a Portland icon and host of delicious hand dipped bon bon's. Their combination of single origin cocao paired with locally sourced flavors make this an excellent way to round out the afternoon.
Vegan and Gluten Free options are available at each stop. (Please note: Celiac options are very limited) If you are concerned about your ability to participate due to a dietary restriction, please contact us prior to placing your booking.
Departure Point :Cycle Portland - Bike Tours, Rentals, Repairs, 117 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Tour covers 7-8 miles of bike riding, riders must be used to riding, and comfortable with a moderate pace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are following all the directives from our local health authorities and are sanitizing all equipment daily. Guests are required to wear masks while in close proximity to other cyclists. Refunds will always be available for virus related cancellations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.