Portland Old Town Ghost Tour
Our expert local guides will take you past the modern identity of Portland back to a more dangerous era, where murders, kidnappings, and organized crime could be found behind most of the elegant storefronts of the city. Listen to stories taken straight out of the true history of the last 150 years, and watch for yourself as the spirits of the past can still be seen today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photo opportunities throughout the evening
- Well-researched and updated stories of history
- Eyewitness accounts of paranormal activity
What's excluded :
- Admission into buildings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Southwest Fourth Avenue and Burnside Street, Portland, OR 97209
See the city of Portland in a different light, after dark, as your expert guide brings you to many haunted locations, with stories of the city's rapid growth, strange development, and mysteries left unsolved.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Roseland Theater, 8 NW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97209-3607
This lot was once housed a saloon, then a chuch, and now is an infamous music hall, not just because of the famous acts that have taken the stage, but also the murderous acts backstage. Hear the tale of a stagehand who knew too much...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub, 112 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204-3507
This restaurant and cigar lounge is a popular haunt with the city's first responders, and a rumored haunt of one of the city's first first-responders. Hear the tale of a brave Fire Captain who gave his all to save lives, and now spends his afterlife in familiar company.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :239 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.