Porto City Tour Half Day with Dinner and live Fado Show
For an alternative program and as we have many ways to discover Porto, this time we have prepared a City tour half day for you to meet the Historical Center visiting the most important monuments, places, streets, and also to have a guided visit in a well-known wine cellar, for an introduction to the famous Port Wine and to enjoy a wine tasting. For the evening we have prepared a panoramic tour through the city center to offer you the chance to meet the city not only through the day, but also through the night. Joying a precious program for the night: a delicious dinner in traditional restaurant, accompanied by the unique sound of a live Fado Show!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Porto Historical Center - Guided Visit
- Wine Cellar - Visit with wine tasting
- Dinner with live Fado Show
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Living Tours Portugal, Porto Portugal
For those who do not choose the tour with pick up, this will be the starting point of the tour.
When you arrive it is necessary to hand over your ticket to the official who will be waiting for you.
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
The corner stone was unveiled in 1900 by king Carlos I on the site of the former convent S. Bento de Avé Maria (Saint Benedict of Hail Mary). The initial project was designed by architect Marques da Silva with its external lines demonstrating then contemporary French influences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral), Terreiro Se, Porto 4050-573 Portugal
Porto Cathedral, like the first band of city walls, was born in the 12th century by initiative of its first bishop, D. Hugo. The temple is also known as the church of Santa Maria do Porto, de Nossa Senhora do Porto da Eterna Salvação or Nossa Senhora da Vandoma – which attests to the importance the Marian cult has.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Livraria Lello, Rua Carmelitas 144 Vitória, Porto 4050-161 Portugal
On the January 13th of 1906 is inaugurated the Livraria Lello’s building as we know it today, shaped by the magnificent vision of engineer Francisco Xavier Esteves.
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Now it's time to taste the nectar of the gods that us humans call Port Wine, you will have the chance to know more about the port in a guided tour and at the end taste two type of Ports.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off at HOTELS is included for the Porto City Tour and Fado Night Tour on this special package (When option selected)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 25 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified with the CLEAN AND SAFE by the Portuguese Tourism Board and SAFE TRAVELS certification by the WTTC. Internal Protocol and Contigency plan was implemented with certified training of all staff. Cleaning and desinfecting measures are implemented for all the tranportation and facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.