Porto Craft Beer Tour - Introduction
Porto Craft Beer Tours is a young and very small company 100% dedicated to giving the best insight into the dynamic and ongoing craft beer revolution in Porto. You've had the wine ? Cool. Now let's have a taste of the new trendy thing in town !
You're a craft beer lover ? You're looking for a smooth afternoon spending time with friends and other passionate people discovering the best beers available on tap ? You've come to the right place, vamos !
Known for its lively and fun atmosphere, your memorable journey will take place in dowtown Porto. This area is a must-see destination in the city for its wealth of cultural and historical importance. It also happens to be the heart of the craft brewing scene in Porto. Here you'll experience an assortment of unique, local products, as fresh and tasty as they can be.
This 1h30 tailored tour includes a grand total of nine craft beer samples and three delicious snacks. This is, without a doubt, the most generous beer tour available in town!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- An excluvise acces to brewing facilities
- Local and professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 craft beer sampler
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fábrica Nortada, 210, R. de Sá da Bandeira, 4000-427 Porto, Portugal
You will meet your local brewery guide directly at the first microbrewery called Fábrica Nortada. There, you will receive your first three craft beer samples paired with a shared smoked meat board (serrano, prosciutto, iberian lomito, fouet and chorizo sausage) or a shared cheese board (delicious local cheeses). Through discovering their impressive facilities, you'll quickly understand why Nortada is the biggest craft beer producer in all Porto.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Armazem da Cerveja, Rua Formosa 130, Porto 4000-246 Portugal
Your beer adventure will conclude at Armazem da Cerveja, a popular pub that showcases a huge variety of Porto's craft beers in multiple styles.. You will feel right at home and quench your thirst with three specialty beers. Feeling peckish? Nachos chips and cheese pairs itself perfectly.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Fábrica Nortada, 210, R. de Sá da Bandeira, 4000-427 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Armazém da Cerveja - Craft Beer Bar & Shop, R. Formosa 130, 4000-254 Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Once sit at your table in the microbrewery, you can take off your mask. You simply need it to moove from your table to the washroom for example.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.