Porto Essential Walking Tour (6 Participants maximum)
Through this tour you can get a general historical notion, but also of the Portuguese lifestyle. We will continue with history, culture, day by day, food, religion, curiosities and current events.
The local guide will be an open book about the city, and provide the tour with a general notion, but also a starting point for those who want to discover Porto and its surroundings more deeply. The aim of the project is to provide a close and authentic experience, so the group will be limited to a maximum of 6 participants. Minimum number of participants: 2
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre dos Clerigos, Rua Sao Filipe Neri, Porto 4050-546 Portugal
Passage through the Garden of Cordoaria and the court of Porto where we will approach the dictatorship of Salazar. Following to the Torre dos Clérios area, Ex-libris of the city of Porto.
Pass By: Miradouro da Vitoria, Rua Sao Bento da Vitoria 11, Porto 4050-543 Portugal
After passing through several historical monuments, we go up to Miradouro da Vitória where we will talk about the Napoleonic invasion and the Portuguese Civil War of the 19th century with a privileged view over the city.
Pass By: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
After passing through Avenida da Liberdade, we ended up inside São Bento Station, former convent and one of the most beautiful train stations in the world,
Pass By: Terreiro da Se, Porto 4050-573 Portugal
Start of the Tour with first stop next to the Cathedral of Porto, where we will talk about the History of Portugal and the City of Porto.
Pass By: Ribeira Square, Praca Ribeira 1, Porto 4050-513 Portugal
Visit the oldest and traditional neighborhood of the city of Porto where we will address both the preservation of traditions and customs since the Roman invasions, to the present day.
Departure Point :Fonte dos Leões, Praça de Gomes Teixeira 10, 4050-161 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Ribeira Square, Praça Ribeira, Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.