Porto: Fátima & Coimbra Private Tour Full Day
We know how important your holiday is and we will take care of all the little and big details so you don't have to.
Our itineraries are well researched and are rich in an amazing and authentic cultural experience, historical site and astonishing scenerys.
We ensure your full enjoyment by offering exciting opportunities including flexibility for exploring, shopping and time for reflection.
We encourage you to engage with the places you visit and with the people you encounter along the way who will bring your holiday experience to life.
We hope to see you with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Quinta das Lagrimas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coimbra, Coimbra, Coimbra District, Central Portugal
the city of students and the oldest university in the country (from the 12th century) and also one of the oldest in the world. Take the time to visit the Joanina Library with its collection of over 300,000 books and some of the rarest manuscripts in the entire country. Visit the old Romanesque style cathedral (Sé Velha).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quinta das Lagrimas, Rua Antonio Augusto Goncalves, Coimbra 3040-999 Portugal
Opportunity to visit an absolutely lovely place where the love between Pedro and Inês blossomed
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
You will visit the Basilica where Francisco, Jacinta Marto, and Lúcia are buried, the Igreja da Santíssima Trindade (Church of the Holy Trinity), and the largest Catholic sanctuary in Portugal.
There will also be time to see the Capela das Aparições (Chapel of Apparitions), a small temple built at the request of Our Lady of Fátima when she appeared to the three shepherd children, and Azinheira Grande, the tree that Jacinta, Lúcia, and Francisco passed before seeing the saint.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rua do Infante D. Henrique 63, 4050-553 Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
A small van with Grayline/Go In logo will pick you up at the meeting point arrangedAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.