Porto Moniz tour on Madeira Island
Madeira Island is considered one of the best places in the world for walks and walks. Our volcanic formation has unparalleled beauty, and offers us a variety of trails that cross the entire island with wonderful landscapes.
Exploring these routes on foot reveals landscapes of extreme beauty and puts you in direct contact with the exuberant nature (fauna and flora) of this beautiful island, deep valleys, tunnels and beautiful waterfalls that involve us in peaceful or challenging paths, but always of stunning beauty.
In Madeira there are the levadas that are water channels created since the 15th century to take rainwater from the interior to the agricultural fields of the entire island. Today we have more than two thousand kilometers of levadas, with great potential for walking routes to be explored.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madeira, Madeira, Madeira Islands
After pick-up at the hotel, the jeep departs towards the city of Ribeira Brava, where it makes a short stop at a beautiful viewpoint. The tour passes through Ponta do Sol towards Canhas where we take an off-road trip to Paúl da Serra, a place known for being the largest plateau on Madeira Island. In Paúl da Serra you can take a short drive to Bica da Cana (approximately 20 minutes).
We continue the tour going down towards Porto Moniz, where you will have the possibility to swim in the stunning natural pools and also have lunch (optional lunch of 13 € and not included in the Jeep Safari value) Then we go to Seixal and then we leave in the direction to Encumeada with passage through São Vicente. At the Encumeada viewpoint, we can observe the valleys of Ribeira Brava and São Vicente and end the tour with the return to the hotel where you are staying.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search in any hotel in the region of Caniço or Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.