Porto: Private & Premium Tour - All Included
Discover the historic center of Porto, a World Heritage Site. Take in the beautiful landscapes of the Douro River on board a Rabelo Boat and taste the famous Port wine in a traditional cellar.
You will see history blending with the modernity, the river embracing the ocean, tradition pointing out to actuality, while sipping a glass of the unique Port Wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Guided visit in the historic center of Porto, a World Heritage Site
- Lunch - Traditional lunch with drinks included
- Visit and tasting in a Port Wine Cellar
- “Rabelo” boat Cruise of the 6 bridges (1h)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)
- Entry/Admission - Perto do Cais
- Entry/Admission - Crucero De Los Seis Puentes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Your day will start with a pleasant “walking tour” in the Historic Center, a World Heritage Site. Enjoy magnificent monuments including São Bento Station and Porto Cathedral, as well as the historic places, such as the picturesque Rua das Flores, Torre dos Clérigos and the famous Lello bookstore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
Visit the interior of the station filled with unique tiles, guided by your exclusive guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral), Terreiro Se, Porto 4050-573 Portugal
Guided Tour of the interior of the Cathedral
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ribeira Square, Praca Ribeira 1, Porto 4050-513 Portugal
Enjoy the beautiful views over Luiz I Bridge, Porto and Gaia.
Stop At: Perto do Cais, R. de Rei Ramiro 786, 4400-281 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Visit a wine cellar and taste Porto wine, while you learn the production techniques of this ancestral nectar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crucero De Los Seis Puentes, Muelle de, 4050-513 Porto, Portugal
Relax on a “Rabelo” boat Cruise of the 6 bridges (1h)
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Casa da Musica, Avenida da Boavista 604 610, Porto 4149-071 Portugal
We will drive you through the modern district of Porto and its contemporary Casa da Música.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Oporto, Braga or Guimarães.Porto Airport pickup available for tours in the same day of arrival (if time flight matches).Pick-up also available at Porto, Braga and Guimarães Main Train Stations (in Porto both S. Bento and Campanhã).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tours are subject to local traffic, visit schedules and other external factors
- Specific nutritional or dietary food restrictions must be informed in advance
- Infant seats are available on request. Please advise in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.