Porto Sightseeing Tour at Night with Fado Performance
Take a guided drive through Porto at night, and then enjoy dinner and a Fado show in a traditional Porto restaurant. See Porto’s avenues, churches and Douro River floodlit under the stars before completing your night out with a typical Portuguese meal and a two-hour performance of Fado, the emotionally charged music that captures the spirit of Portugal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fado performance
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- 1 drink (beer, wine or soda)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Porto city center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral), Terreiro Se, Porto 4050-573 Portugal
The Porto Cathedral, located in the heart of Porto's historic city center, is one of Portugal's oldest and most important monuments.
Pass By: Avenida dos Aliados, Av. dos Aliados, 4000 Porto, Portugal
The main city center, impressive by the facades of the buildings that surround it. The gray tones of this huge boulevard will surprise you.
Pass By: Douro River, Porto Portugal
We began to see the Douro River, a breathtaking view that could catch your breath: the reflection of the lights on the river.
Pass By: Ribeira Square, Praca Ribeira 1, Porto 4050-513 Portugal
Ribeira is one of the oldest and most typical places in Porto, Portugal. It is part of the Historic Center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is currently a popular area for tourists and a place of concentration of bars and restaurants.
Pass By: Ponte de Dom Luis I, Pte. Luiz I, Porto Portugal
The Luiz I Bridge, is a bridge in metal structure with two trays, built between 1881 and 1888, connecting the cities of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia separated by the Douro river in Portugal.
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
No night is more enchanting than this city, but it's time to enjoy a fabulous Fado show. Dinner will be at a traditional restaurant with the perfect soundtrack, a Fado show, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :R. de Mouzinho da Silveira 352, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact the tour operator in order to confirm your pick up time and local till 24hours before the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum passenger required to run - 2 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Two thirds of seating capacity for your safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.