Porto Walking Food Tour with Tastings
Join this tour to enjoy the city of Porto to it's fullest. Stroll down the narrow and hilly streets while you learn about the history of Porto. This tour gives you a chance to try some of the best products from the north part of Portugal, like cheese, chorizo, prosciutto, wine and more. Learn about the roots of Porto, it's history and it's importance through the centuries.
See the new temporary Bolhão Market and it's frenzy with all the vendors and the local products. Then stroll down towards the historical neighbourhood to try some local products and some wine. The streets call for another walk and the tour continues towards the Douro River for a delicious tapas meal.
Join a professional guide for a lovely morning or evening where you will feel like a local while strolling down the streets, getting to know the history behind the buildings that go as far as the XII century and of course sitting down to taste local products.
Xperience this food tour and enjoy the tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Praca da Batalha
- Entry/Admission - Ribeira Square
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado do Bolhao, Rua Formosa, Porto 4000-214 Portugal
Mercado do Bolhão is one of the most famous markets in Porto. Here you can see the fresh products, the fishmongers and florists selling their goods.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praca da Batalha, Rua Augusto Rosa 192, Porto 4000-101 Portugal
Wine is a portuguese trademark so it's impossible not to try it. Here you will try Douro Wines and portuguese tapas.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rua das Flores, Porto, Porto Portugal
In here you will have a huge variety of portuguese products such as: Port Wine, Jam´s, Olive oil and others.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ribeira Square, Praca Ribeira 1, Porto 4050-513 Portugal
Ribeira means Riverside and here the Douro river meets the houses and runs towards the ocean with an impressive beauty. This tour ends with a delicious lunch with a view to Luis I bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cafe Majestic, Rua Caterina, Porto Portugal
Amazing cafe from the 20´s with an Art Deco façade, one of the most beautiful cafe´s in the world.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :R. Formosa 413, 4000-253 Porto, Portugal
Return Detail :Av. Gustavo Eiffel 318, 4000-509 Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Protection mask needed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.