Porto:Douro Valley Wine Private Tour plus Lunch & Wine Tasting
We know how important your holiday is and we will take care of all the little and big details so you don't have to.
Our itineraries are well researched and are rich in an amazing and authentic cultural experience, historical site and astonishing scenerys.
We ensure your full enjoyment by offering exciting opportunities including flexibility for exploring, shopping and time for reflection.
We encourage you to engage with the places you visit and with the people you encounter along the way who will bring your holiday experience to life.
We hope to see you with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Wines of Portugal Tasting Room
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amarante, Amarante, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Full of traditional streets and buildings made from local granite, here you can explore unique sites and noteworthy monuments, such as the Convent and Church of São Gonçalo, and a beautiful and imposing bridge. If you prefer, you can also visit the municipal Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peso Da Regua, Peso Da Regua, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
You will admire the beautiful stained glass windows of Casa do Douro - these windows illustrate the history of how barrels of wine were first transported in Rabelo boats down the Douro River.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pinhao, Pinhao, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
you'll see the city's famous train station, built in 1879, as well as the Douro Museum where you'll become familiar with the whole history of Port wine. Pinhão is a land of rivers, valleys, vineyards and houses climbing up the slopes, making this one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. You will walk along the river, passing through the train station with its typical tiles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wines of Portugal Tasting Room, Rua Flores 8-12, Porto 4050-262 Portugal
You will head to a farm for a Port wine tasting - the perfect way to finish off this Port adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rua do Infante D. Henrique 63, 4050-553 Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
A small van with Grayline/Go In logo will pick you up at the meeting point arrangedAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.