Portofino & Santa Margherita Small Group Tour by Train from Genoa with Top Guide
If you are in Genoa, you can’t miss the chance to visit two of most beautiful towns of Italy: Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure. With the knowledge of an expert guide you will start the tour from Genoa taking the train to Santa Margherita. Here, you can admire the seafront with the panoramic spots, explore the city and taste a local baked flatbread, the “Focaccia”, a real deligtht! Now the morning is over and you will be ready to take the boat and be amazed admiring the unique view of Ligurian Coast! At your arrival in Portofino, lose yourself in the magical atmosphere of the “Piazzetta”, with its unique port and the picturesque colored houses. Then, you can walk and explore the shops and restaurants found under the arcades,a nice time to relax! It’s time to take the ferry another time that leads you back to “Santa”; from where you will take the train to Genoa. After this day, you will keep the memories of these cities for ever!
per adult from
What's included :
- Train tickets, boat tickets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Margherita Ligure, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Santa Margherita Ligure is a wonderful location near Portofino. Santa is reach of art, culture and natural beauty, here you can admire many churches and castles but also many beautiful beaches. Moreover, you can see an example of combination of art and beauty : the Castle of Santa Margherita, visible from the seafront and built overlooking the sea, a true marvel!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marina di Portofino, Via Roma 35, 16034 Portofino Italy
Portofino is one of the most exclusive places in the World!
Everyday, celebrities and tourists arrive in this port to swim in its blue water and go shopping in the high fashion boutiques!
Walking along the Piazzetta and Via Roma, you will be enchanted by the style of this little mediterranean jem!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Castello Brown, Via della Penisola 13a, 16034 Portofino Italy
Caste Brown is a fortress built on top of a hill in Portofino, to defend the city from enemies attacks in the past.
Now you can go there to admire the unique view of the coast from the highest point of Portofino!
Departure Point :Piazza del Principe, 16126 Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Genova Piazza Principe, 16134 Genoa, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.