Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure Small Group Tour with Local Dirver
If you are wondering how to spend a day in the Ligurian coastline, the answer is to take a trip to Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure, two of the most exclusive towns of Italy. You will reach these towns thanks to a driver that will meet you at the port of Genoa, and from here will start your excursion on the coastline. First you will stop in Portofino, with its unique tiny harbour and colourful little houses. Spend some leisure time in the main square “Piazzetta” shopping in the exclusive boutiques and tasting a gelato. Next go up the higher part of the town to Brown’s Castle, where you will remain astonished by the amazing view. Here you will stop for a delicious typical lunch and then move on to Santa Margherita Ligure. In “Santa”, how the locals call it, you may spend some relaxing time enjoying the sunshine on the beach or walking through the alleyways and shopping. When the tour is finished your driver will take you back to Genoa through the amazing road that hugs the coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Local Driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Roma, 35, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
Portofino is a town famous as a retreat destination for celebrities and Italians. The main attractions of Portofino are the main square “Piazzetta”, Castello Brown and the many hidden corners that offer an astonishing view of the coastline. Explore the area to discover these treasures.
Pass By: Castello Brown, Via della Penisola 13a, 16034 Portofino Italy
Brown’s Castle is a medieval castle built in ancient ages to protect Portofino from the attacks of enemies. It is set on the higher part of Portofino and from here you can marvel at a spectacular view of the Ligurian coastline.
Pass By: Riviera di Levante, Santa Margherita Ligure Italy
Santa Margherita Ligure is a nearby town and is a true gem. Here you can walk along the marvellous beaches and enjoy the view of Santa from another point of view. Between the modern luxurious hotels enjoy in the historical centre some baroque architecture with the Sanctuary of Signora della Rosa.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify the cruise name.If arriving by cruise, upon debarkation, please proceed to the cruise terminal. Your driver willbe waiting for you outside the arrival gate after passing the sliding doors.Ports
- Port of Genoa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.