Porto's Ancient Ribeira Tour
The Ancient Ribeira Tour experience is a visit to the oldest part of town, from when Porto expanded in the early 12th century. Let us help you discover Ribeira’s hidden secrets!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte de Dom Luis I, Pte. Luiz I, Porto Portugal
Cross to the other side and see Porto's landscape
Stop At: Rua Cais da Ribeira Praca Ribeira, Porto 4050-510 Portugal
The old Ribeira, full os secrets and beautiful details
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Porto Cathedral, Terreiro da Sé, 4050-573 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Cais da Ribeira, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coffee breaks only with "to go" option. We will stop and rest at a open and airy área.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.