Portsmouth: The Mary Rose Museum Ticket
Visit Portsmouth’s number 1 attraction and see the Mary Rose like you’ve never seen her before. Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of life on board through interactive displays as you get close to Henry VIII and Tudor artefacts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to The Mary Rose Museum
- Free multilingual audio guide when you download the Mary Rose App for free
- Unlimited entry for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Visit: West Ham United FC, Boleyn Ground Green Street, London E13 9AZ England
Visit the new state-of-the-art museum built around King Henry VIII’s flagship which sunk during battle off the coast Portsmouth in 1545. The ship was raised from the seabed in 1982 and the award-winning museum was built in 2013.
Walk through a range of interactive displays in which 9,000 Tudor artifacts also rescued from the seabed have been reunited from the ship. See how these artefacts tell the story of life on board for the crew and officers in Tudor times. The Mary Rose is the only 16th century warship on display anywhere in the world, and houses the largest and most unique Tudor collection of objects.
New for 2019 only is the ‘Many faces of Tudor England Exhibition’, as seen on Channel 4. Just who crewed the Mary Rose? Discover a whole new view of Henry VIII’s navy with the museum’s exciting new exhibition. Another exhibition starting from May 2019 is ‘Shipwreck Explorers’. Prepare yourself for an adventure as The Mary Rose invites you to experience her miraculous story in a whole new way with the launch of a new trail.
About this ticket
Valid 1 year
(from first activation)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :West Ham United FC, Boleyn Ground Green Street, London E13 9AZ England
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.