Portuguese pastry class and tasting in a pastry shop for private groups
In this cooking class you'll learn to cook the 500-year old Portuguese pastries that have inspired poets and enchanted kings. Choose which two recipes you want to learn and enjoy!
• Select the 2 pastries you want to learn to make, then enjoy them after the class along with a drink
• Porto wine or Ginja liquor are included
• Takes place in Casa dos Ovos Moles, a pastry shop specialized in the centuries-old Portuguese pastries
• Local host Flipa works in Marketing
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Learn how to make 2 kinds of pastry of your choice
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Drinks and beverages (Wine, Aperitif, Coffee, Tea, Water)
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- While local host Filipa loves traveling, her favorite place in the world is her home! Filipa is very curious about the world, and loves to live the local reality when she travels.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• 2 Recipes (Pastel de nata + another pastry) - Select the second recipe from this list: encharcada, papo de anjo,pudim abade de priscos, sericaia, travesseiro de sintra
Departure Point :1200-203 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.