Pose in Photo Tour while Exploring the Hidden Zone of Western Montevideo with Audioguide
Climb the Photo Tour by car from Downtown to the West of 45 kilometers traveled by car to the hidden area of Montevideo. Solo, in love, friends or family ... Get on my photo tour and learn many stories with my original Audio Guide that will inform you of the places we go through hidden areas of the neighborhoods Downtown, Aguada, Prado, Capurro, La Teja and Villa del Cerro, you will know the history and true idiosyncrasy of local citizens, posing in incredible places where tourist agencies do not show you and you can even get to know places without stopping at them.
We will make stops to take several photographs, you will be posing in different emblematic places of the city (more than 30 tourist and others not so much), more than 4 hours, you will have been in as many places as possible, in addition, my intention is that you can stay professionally portrayed the way you could never do it on your own.
In addition they will not only be photographs as you can take, they will be photos with professional edition and post-production as if you were a professional model. It doesn't matter your age, your physical appearance or your ease of posing in front of a camera.
- We will always be small groups, the photos are private, they will never be mixed with other people in the group.
- The delivery of all photos are unlimited, 50, 100 or 200 are within the rate, there will be no extra payments
FREE. You can download our APP Audioguide for our tour in your language, which will be a fundamental factor for the activity and enrich knowledge while we move around the city.
To download, I will send you the link with the guide for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- I will use my Nikon Camera with Tripode in necessary places, where I will use for photo shoots, there will be no need for selfies!
- PROFESSIONAL EDITION to the photos, without a doubt they will make you look like a professional model without selfies, these will be delivered in the next days in your mail.
I am a landscape photographer, I have long dedicated myself to photo reporting and portrait photography.
In another of my qualities, I can emphasize that I like to travel around the city and do what I know and like, that the visitor takes the photographic record forever where he does not access with agencies.
What is the difference, of a selfie in a tourist place, with a common cell phone?
Simple, not only will you have a photograph, but it will have the professional edition and I will deliver unlimited photos, making not only that the image is taken in the most emblematic places, but I will also turn you into a professional model without being it.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Audio Guide in different languages
- Unlimited photos with professional edition Free
- Photographer with professional equipment
What's excluded :
- Bus fare
- Food and drinks.
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Independencia, Montevideo Uruguay
In this site we will have to visit, The Gate of the Citadel, The Mausoleum of the Prócer Gral. Artigas, The Salvo Palace and Solís Theater.
Stop At: Estacion Central General Artigas, La Paz entre Paraguay y Rio Negro, Montevideo Uruguay
Old station, now in disuse due to legal problems. In that Site, it will be the place where we will move in Auto towards the rest of the points.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Palacio Legislativo, Av. de las Leyes s/n, Montevideo 11800 Uruguay
Parliamentary headquarters and architectural beauty.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Cagancha, Av. 18 de Julio, Montevideo 11100 Uruguay
Kilometer Zero of the country.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: El Prado, Montevideo 11900 Uruguay
Prado is a quiet and exclusive residential neighborhood with an extensive homonymous park, where visitors can stroll among the native and exotic plants of the botanical garden, in addition to the rose bushes located on Rosedal stone arches.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fortress General Artigas, José Batlle y Ordóñez S/N, Cerro de Montevideo, 12802 Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo, Uruguay
The General Artigas Fortress, is located in the city of Montevideo. In a dominant position on the highest hill in the department of Montevideo with its altitude of 134 meters above sea level, on the opposite side of the bay.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Torre de las Comunicaciones, Calle Paraguay, Montevideo Uruguay
The Telecommunications Tower Complex, also known as ANTEL Tower or Communications Tower, is the headquarters of the state-owned telecommunications company ANTEL and was designed by the renowned Uruguayan architect Carlos Ott. It is located in the La Aguada neighborhood of the city of Montevideo in Uruguay.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Muelle de la Rambla Edison, Rambla Edison, 11800 Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo, Uruguay
La Rambla de Montevideo is a long 24 km long avenue that borders the coast of the Río de la Plata in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Viajeros Sin Fronteras, Buenos Aires 620, 11000 Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo, Uruguay
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Baby seats not available.
- Given the adverse weather forecast, the activity can be canceled and must be scheduled for another time or else you will receive a full refund.
- We will try to communicate as soon as possible, to confirm your request and send you the audio guide data that you must download on your mobile device and, in each of the travelers, it is available in Spanish, English and Portuguese, if you use another language and we will see the possibility of adding a new language to the Audioguide system. It is recommended that you use headphones throughout the trip to live a better experience, it will be used without Internet during the tour and you can enjoy without limits and complement the trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Cannot access stroller
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.