Posillipo-Mergellina Sightseeing in Luxury Car
Are you tired of walking on foot but you have not admired yet the "postcard of Naples" on the famous hill of Posillipo!?
Choose a luxury tour car!
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private car
- welcome drink
What's excluded :
- Are you tired of walking on foot but you have not admired yet the "postcard of Naples" on the famous hill of Posillipo!?
Do not miss the chance to visit it in a luxury car with private driver, which will take you to the most beautiful places on the hill: from the Virgiliano Park, to the splendid views of Via Posillipo and Via Petrarca!
And above all do not miss the opportunity to take pictures or take a selfie with the background of the wonderful view on the terrace of the Church of St. Anthony in Posillipo.
From here the view that opens before the eyes is what has made Naples famous throughout the world ... The blue color of the sky and the blue of the sea that mix, the Vesuvius that emerges against the background of the gulf, the Castel dell 'Ovo that stretches on the sea, the stately homes of the Riviera di Chiaia that frame the seafront going upwards, up to the hill of Vomero that culminates in Castel Sant'Elmo.
Treat yourself to a ride out of the usual maps!
Duration: 2 hours approx.
Departing time: morning or afternoon - to be agreed
Multilingual guide/driver: english, spanish, italian
What is included: private guide/driver, welcome drink
What is not included in the offer: eventual tip, extra trips around the city.
Contact us to get a quotation for many other routes in Naples, Sorrento Coast, Amalfi Coast and surroundings!
Departure Point :Porto di Napoli
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.