Positano & Amalfi Private boat tour
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Massa Lubrense
• Departure following Sorrento coastline, stop at the little waterfall of Marciano, Punta Campanella, Nerano, Recommone and Crapolla
• Arrival at “Li Galli” island, stop for swimming and snorkeling.
• Free time in Amalfi and Positano for 2 hours each
• Departure from Positano, Limoncello time, stop for swimming
• Arrival at the port of Massa Lubrense and transfer to hotel
TIME: Approximately 8 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES: Pick-up from/to the port, drinks and snack on board, professional English speaking skipper, tax, gasoline, assistance.
All boats are equipped with: wi-fi, wc, stereo, ice box, extensible sunshade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Get lost through the beauty of Positano’ corridors, the pearl of Amalfi coast and UNESCO Heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bagni d'Arienzo Beach Club, Positano, Via Arienzo 16, 84017, Positano Italy
We will stop to swim near the beach of Arienzo, one of the most exclusive places in Positano.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Discover the city of Amalfi from inside, the square and domus making this city special.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crapolla Cove, 107 Via Torricella, Massa Lubrense Italy
Magic bay of Crapolla, historical and archeologic place in Massa Lubrense where thousands years of history meet together a wonderful landscape stopped in time.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Li Gally's island are one of the most secret and peaceful places on the Amalfi coast. The central islet has the shape of a dolphin, and it is also former residence of the Russian dancer Rudolph Nurayev.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
The fjord of Furore is a natural rocky inlet. Inside there is a hidden and shady beach with buildings that in the past served as a deposit for local fishermen.
Pass By: Marina del Cantone, Marina del Cantone, Massa Lubrense, Province of Naples, Campania
Pass beside the beach of Nerano, second port of Massa Lubrense, Famous because of culinary lovers around Italy.
Stop At: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
The tip of the Campanella is the cusp of the triangle of the Sorrento peninsula, it separates the Sorrento coast from the Amalfi coast. A mythical and suggestive place there is one of the Saracen towers that during the Middle Ages was used as a lookout tower.
Departure Point :Marina Lobra, 80061 Massa Lubrense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
All accomodation of the Sorrento coast (are of Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant' Agata, Sant' Agnello, Piano di Sorrento)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Positano & Amalfi Private boat tour 3/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Private tour on Acquamarina9mt 3/1/2020 - 8/8/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Private tour on Aprea Mare 10 3/1/2020 - 8/8/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.