Positano, Amalfi & Ravello - Shared Tour
This full-day tour perfectly pairs land and sea. You’ll visit 3 of the Amalfi coast’s star attractions – Amalfi, Positano and Ravello. You will have 1,5 hours of free time to visit these amazing cities. In a small group, you’ll trundle from a village to village, exploring every nook and cranny up the beauty of this world-famous coastline. This tour give you a local flavour of the destination while showcasing its uniquem authentic and responsible values. With a maximum of 15 guests, this tour features a more personal touch.
First up you’ll stop in the cliff-side village of Positano where you’ll not be able to take your eyes off the colourful houses tubling down into the sea. Afterwards, we’ll follow the coast further along to the sun-soaked town of Amalfi to enjoy some free time. And last but not least, you’ll head to Ravello, the charming village of the coast, here you can take pictures in your free time. Walk the narrow streets full of wonderful craft and ceramics shops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service from selected points
- Live commentary on board
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Multilingual guide available on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano strikes deeply. It is a dreamlike place that does not seem real to you until you are there but of which you feel with nostalgia all the profound reality when you left it. So said the American writer John Steinbeck remembering the first city of the Amalfi coast, and he was right. Positano is a real enchantment and whether your visit is panoramic or even more meticulous crossing the city gates, you will have the same ecstatic gaze as you admire the colorful little houses overlooking the sea and the many shops on the side of the streets to show off your clothes handmade in cotton and linen in perfect Positano fashion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Strong and independent, Amalfi is one of the four Maritime Republics and the only one that once beat its own currency, the Tarì. The diamond point of the Amalfi coast has deep historical roots and origins shrouded in legend, according to which the city bears the name of the nymph loved by Hercules and buried here by the will of the gods. The Duomo stands majestically in the center of the square and preserves within its walls the essence of the different eras and cultures that transformed it, the contrast between the Baroque interior and the exterior in perfect Arab-Norman style is tangible proof .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello is one of the most suggestive destinations of the entire Amalfi Coast. It is less known than Amalfi and also other places in the area, without this being a disadvantage.
Among the characteristics of Ravello, we must mention the splendid ceramics, a true trademark of the coast and which come in different forms: first-level objects, dishes, kitchen items, vases, decorative saucers and even tiles. The goldsmiths' craftsmanship is also very developed, the craftsmanship that works shells and sea products, as well as in the rest of the Coast, the local gastronomy, something really not to be missed.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit the splendid Villa Rufolo, exceptional in terms of architecture and aesthetics, which contributes to creating a timeless beauty that has captivated virtually everyone who has passed through these parts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Ramada by Wyndham Naples, Via Galileo Ferraris, 40, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on itPorts
- Stazione Marittima di Napoli (Molo Angioino)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.