Positano Amalfi and Ravello with kids from Naples
The Amalfi coast is one best holiday destinations for a family with kids .
This kids friendly tour will offer families a chance to experience legendary coast, between the beauty of the region’s enchanting terrain and a great mix of culture, history and activities .
per adult from
What's included :
- an english speaking driver
- a luxury minivan or Van
- Hotel/Cruise ship Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Raphael Tours on the Amalfi Coast
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Villa Rufolo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Raphael Tours on the Amalfi Coast, Via Pietro Capuano 16, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The Amalfi Coast can be considered a natural paradise with its landscapes in mid-air between the cobalt blue of the sea and the blue of the sky, with its colorful houses and its perfumes.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
You can admire the spectacular view of the village of Positano like in a postcard.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The Cathedral of Amalfi is dedicated to the apostle Andrea. The building is accessed via a very long staircase and inside it is possible to see a beautiful cloister.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Rufolo is one of the most beautiful residences on the Amalfi coast from which you can enjoy a breathtaking ponorama.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point will be at the lobby of your hotel or at the exit of your cruise ship.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.