Positano Bike Tour
After the departure from Sorrento, we will head towards Meta from where we will proceed for 5 km uphill towards the Colli di San Pietro and the coastal highway 163 in the direction of the Amalfi Coast.
The first part of the highway is completely downhill, a road full of curves and breathtaking views. It will be difficult not to linger several times for some souvenir photos. Before reaching Positano, we will have to climb a 1.5 km climb, but we will not feel the effort, taken by the enthusiasm to reach the coastal pearl where we will stop briefly after which we will return to Sorrento. Along the way back we will then head towards the highest area of the Sorrento peninsula, the Picco Sant’Angelo, a short but demanding climb. Once we reach the top, we will stop for a few minutes to admire the panorama of the gulfs of Salerno and Naples. From Picco Sant’Angelo we will return to Sorrento along the scenic Via Nastro Verde.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet rental
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
During the tour we will stop in Positano for about 30 minutes which can be used to immerse ourselves in the evocative atmosphere of the pearl of the Amalfi coast, stroll along the characteristic alleys covered with shops famous for the "Positano Fashion" and places to taste the products typical of the coast.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will cycle along the marvelous coastal road between the mountains and the sea, overlooking a breathtaking panorama and the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Salerno. Between a curve and the other we will stop at the small kiosks scattered along the road to rest drinking a fresh lemonade and tasting other typical products of the coast.
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Participants will be asked to sign a special form in which they will self-certify, under their own responsibility not to have come into contact with people affected by Covid19 and not to be affected by him / herself. Alternate seats in the van. Obligatory masks in visits and closed places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.