Positano, Sorrento & Pompeii One Day Trip with Local Expert Driver
Welcome to the tour of the most historical, most beautiful and iconic cities of the world: Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii. Meeting point at the main port of Naples or Sorrento, where your local expert English speaking driver will meet you.
As you drive towards the Amalfi Coast be sure to have your cameras ready to capture the beauty of the Sorrentine Peninsula. The first stop of the tour is Positano: a charming town full with picture-perfect sites, unique boutiques, with the iconic white and amber coloured houses clustered on the cliff side.
Next stop is Sorrento. The small town overlooking the Bay of Naples has an immense amount to offer visitors, from local food produce and street food, the charming Italian atmosphere to stunning scenic spots at the Villa Comunale.
The final part of the tour takes place in the ancient city of ruins, Pompeii. Discover the hidden stories and myths of the charming and soul-inspiring Pompeii as your guide takes you to the most iconic sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A new car/minivan/van
- An english speaking driver
- Gasoline,tolls,parking and pass
- Pompeii admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Guide at Pompeii Ruins
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
This small town is home to one of the most famous and picture perfect beaches, la Spiaggia Grande. With this beach being one of the most crowded places in the village, there is an option to have an excursion to the neighbouring coves. Aside from the beach, Positano offers beautiful architecture, stunning cliffside views as well as world-class shopping experience with unique and well-known brands
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
More than just the town of lemons, Sorrento has high class hotels, luxury shopping boutiques, great food and one of a kind scenic bay views. Enjoy the views of the plunging cliffside from the 19th century Municipal Villa of Sorrento, the atmosphere strolling through the Piazza Tasso lined with luxurious buildings and the Sorrentine air as your take in the romance that sparked the interest of the poet Byron.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The town of ancient ruins with historical sites and stories around every corner. Pompeii, is the most compelling and best preserved archaeological site in the continent.
Take a trip to the past, as you walk the same path walked by the Ancient Pompeians at the rise of the Roman Empire visiting the infamous Lupanare and the center of the political life of the ancient Pompeii, the monumental Roman Forum. Also expect to see the traditional thermal baths, where the Pompeians not only bathed but frequently visited for scandalous activities.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.