Positano, Sorrento & Pompeii: Small group tour from Naples
Experience in only one tour the beauty of romantic Sorrento, picturesque Positano and extremely historic Pompeii.
Get on board of Mercedes V Class and travel in comfort towards the breathtaking Amalfi coast, a beautiful stretch of coast, characterized by coves, cliffs and fairytale villages.
The first stop is expected in charming Positano: here you can explore the picturesque streets of the old town , the imposing cathedral, the main beach of Positano for most impressive scenery.
Driving along the coast, you will reach Sorrento,
located on a terrace overlooking the sea, famous for its beautiful cliffs.During your free time, enjoy city centre, known for its small shops selling ceramics, lacework, marquetry & Limoncello.
The last part of the tour expects the stop in Pompeii, frozen due to the tragic eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. You will be able to walk through the ruins of the Roman markets, baths, gyms, brothels and other ancient buildings,
incredibly preserved over the centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transfer on board of Mercedes V Class
- On board wifi, minibar, live commentary
- Free time to visit Positano, Sorrento ( 1 h each )
- Free time to visit Pompeii ( 2 h )
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket to Pompeii Ruins
- Extra not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The first stop is expected in charming Positano, founded in the fourth century BC, which gives its name to the entire seashore:
here you can explore the picturesque streets of the old town (do not miss the imposing Romanesque cathedral),
reach the main beach of Positano for more chances to admire the impressive scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Driving along the Amalfi Coast, you will reach the city of Sorrento,
located on a terrace overlooking the sea, famous for its beautiful cliffs and excellent cuisine.
During your free time on Sorrento, enjoy historical city centre, known for its small shops selling ceramics, lacework, marquetry (woodwork) and Limoncello, a digestif made from lemon rinds, alcohol, water and sugar, produced in Sorrento.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The last part of the tour expects the stop in Pompeii, frozen due to the tragic eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD
which submerged the whole city up to 10 meters with volcanic materials.
You will be able to walk through the ruins of the Roman markets, bathrooms, gyms, brothels and other ancient buildings,
incredibly preserved over the centuries, discovering extraordinary artifacts found in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.