Positano Sorrento Pompeii With Guide And Skip The Line
This particular tour is a must do, especially for those travelers who have come to this part of Italy for the first time. It combines several, fundamental elements of what Italy is all about giving visitors a unique chance to experience, in one excursion, many exciting aspects of this amazing country. Heritage, culture, history, sceneries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel /port/airport/station pickup and drop-off
- small group tour
- English speaking driver/guide
- Professional art historian guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Positano, its name spells legend. Set right in the middle of the Amalfi Coast, Positano is little more than a village. A delightful bundle of pastel colored houses and buildings clinging on the mountain side overlooking the sea and rolling gently down to the shore. A maze of alleyways, stairs and courtyards, it is like poetry written in stone. A place that spells romance and charme. Unmatched.
Just the route to Sorrento, in itself, is a fantastic treat. The road that snakes along the shore offers amazing views of a hilly landscape scattered with charming little towns and farmhouses, olive groves, lemon and orange orchards, wineyards. Sorrento, "syrrentum", known in ancient times for being the land of syrens, is an elegant seaside resort town. Its historic center is full of character, a dedalus of lively little streets busy with shops selling local traditional manufacts, wines, in house made "gelato", clothes, outdoor coffee bars and restaurants. Just exactly what one thinks Italy would be like. An explosion of italian lifestyle.
Pompeii is one of the most impressive and best preserved archaeological sites in the world, an educating and evocative adventure. A walk among the ruins of this ancient city is a rare experience. A journey into the past where one captures the feeling of how those ancient people lived in their public buildings, temples, theatres, forum, shops, but also private homes like luxurious villas or humble dwellings.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 4 participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.