Positano tradition dessert
We will meet you in the chapel square, where the local bus stops, in the heart of Montepertuso. From there we will walk the classic streets of the countryside to reach our house which is surrounded by nature between sea and
mountain. there are stairs to reach our villa. you will be welcomed in our house with a typical aperitif of the coast an excellent lemon splitz olives bruschetta and cheese, so we will begin, hands in dough.
we will prepare the dough of the zeppole together to make many shapes then wait for the leavening between stories of our tradition, then we will begin to fry and shortly after to taste them with a good glass of limoncello.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- we will rediscover a typical dish of our tradition, the zeppole, we will show you step by meal how to make the dough and together we will make the classic but also stuffed zeppole you will not miss a good limoncello.
you will knead with us with simple ingredients, a very tasty dish that you can then easily propose it in your homes so as to bring a piece of our tradition with you.
at the end of the preparation we will taste the products we prepare together.
hands on and ready to discover a delicious dish.
One way. Different to spend an unforgettable day in a relaxing location with breathtaking views.
• Montepertuso, Montepertuso, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
• Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
• donuts - classic and stuffed zeppole
• welcome apetizer - limon splitz
and olives bruschetta and cheese
Departure Point :Piazza Cappella, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- and also suitable for children
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.