Pothos Wedding Proposal
Sophia Luxury Suites Team stands discretely by your side on the happiest day of your life. We offer luxury services that emphasize on your personal style. Propose to your loved one at a picturesque spot, on the Caldera cliff overlooking the infinite Aegean Sea and the shimmering sunset.
We bring to life all your dreams. Whatever you have wished for your special day, we are here to make them come true and to organize every little detail. This wonderful and unique day in your lives needs luxury, authenticity, imagination, preparation, and attention to detail.
We want to be your guides and not just your event planners.
Sophia Luxury Suites is here to turn everything you ever wanted into reality.
Create your personal ideal wedding proposal or choose one of ours!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Pothos Wedding Proposal
-Caldera Sophia’s Taratsaki’booking for requested date
-Sunset dinner with Caldera View, setup with romantic table decoration with candles and more...
-Five course meal for 2
-Red Heart Shape Cake for two
-Bottle of local Santorinian wine
-Flower bouquet for the lady
-Bottle of champagne for after proposal
-Photographer for one hour to cover the marriage proposal
Pothos (Pothus) was the god of sexual longing, yearning, and desire. He was one of the winged love-gods known as Erotas
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Imerovigli 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note the name of your accommodation/ hotel at the comments section, and any other special request about your reservation.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.