Potsdam and Wittenberg: private day tour from Berlin in a minivan
This unforgettable day trip takes you first to the city of Potsdam. See its beautiful parks and castles, particularly Sanssouci Palace and its huge park. We will walk through the park and visit the Dutch Quarter afterwards - you will feel like in the Netherlands! Afterwards we will continue to the city of Wittenberg. After a lunch break in the historic city center you will discover the home town of Martin Luther. The tour starts at the church, where Luther posted his famous theses on its doors and ends at the former home of Luther which is a museum about his life today.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
- Guide in Potsdam
- Guide in Wittenberg
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potsdam, Potsdam, Brandenburg
Visit Potsdam with its beautiful parks and castles. Highlight is a walk through the park to Sanssouci palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wittenberg, Wittenberg, Saxony-Anhalt
After a lunch break in the historic city center you will enjoy a walking tour which starts at the church, where Luther posted his famous theses.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Berlin - please forward your hotel address during the bookingprocess
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please forward your hotel address during the booking process
- Most travelers can participate
- The terms and conditions of Sightseeing Point GmbH apply
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This is a private tour with no other guests. Guides with symptoms are prohibited from giving tours. Safety measures may change according to local regulations and will be communicated automatically after booking. You may cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the start of the tour for free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.