Potter's Wax Museum Admission in St. Augustine
Discover America's first wax museum located in the heart of historic St. Augustine, Florida. Potter's Wax Museum offers guests the ability to interact with over 160 wax figures, ranging from Hollywood A-listers to individuals who have shaped national history.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission to museum
- Entry/Admission - Potter's Wax Museum
- Entry/Admission - Historic Tours of America - St. Augustine
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
- Museum is closed on Christmas Day.
- Visit: Potter's Wax Museum, 31 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3634
The inspiration behind Potter's Wax Museum came from a childhood trip to London taken by founder, George L. Potter. As a child, he was mesmerized by the life like figures and wanted to share his enjoyment with the American public.
In 1947, Potter began contracting with GEMS of London, a noted wax studio, to create one of a kind figures for his museum. Potter employed artists from all over Europe to aide in this project with the wax imported from France, hair from Italy, and the sculpting taking place in Belgium. Opening it's doors in 1949, Potter's Wax Museum has served as an interactive, educational and fun attraction for visitors to the ancient city.
At Potter's, you can interact with historic figures such as, Ponce de Leon, Albert Einstein, and Princess Diana, take a picture with Michael Jordon or Angelina Jolie; or imagine you are on set with Harry Potter and "He Who Must Not Be Named."
Enjoy this unique St Augustine attraction.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Historic Tours of America - St. Augustine, 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269
Experience offered by Historic Tours of America
Departure Point :Potter's Wax Museum, 31 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3634
Departure Time :8/21/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child's ticket is age 6-12; children age 5 and under are free.
- Picture and video taking are allowed in the museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Potter's Wax Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- Potter's Wax Museum has extended hours until 9pm through January 31, 2021
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.