Pottery Making Class in Phoenix
This is an all-inclusive immersive activity, hosted by an experienced working potter. We keep things light and fun: after all, it is just clay. The joy of creating something from nothing is a thrill most people do not get to experience in their day to day activities.
What's included :
- Potter's Wheel
What's excluded :
After a brief studio tour and some paperwork, the instructor will give a demonstration of the process. Students will learn how to form their first pottery piece on a potter's wheel, in a working pottery studio. We will focus on technique, safety, and body mechanics in this fun and exciting experience of a lifetime. Students will then try their hand at making their first piece. All supplies, tools, equipment are provided: including enough clay to make several small pieces. Glazing & Firing of the pieces are also included.
Departure Point :Desert Rock Pottery, 4022 W Beryl Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85051, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.