Poverty & Homelessness - On the trail of poverty & homelessness
Our extraordinary city walk around the topic of poverty and homelessness
Your homeless-led SHADES TOURS Guide will tell you about the different challenges and solutions to poverty and homelessness on the 2-hour tour.
The tour offers authentic, expert and multi-faceted insights into a mostly unknown world. The tour combines facts with many stories and sheds light on the complex world of homelessness.
The SHADES TOURS tours serve the social-political education of the participants. The topic of homelessness is extensively illuminated.
Questions like "What challenges do homeless people live with?", "How does the Viennese social system work?", "What solutions are offered?" Come up. In addition, you have the opportunity to ask an affected person any questions that you have about the subject.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vienna, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Vienna, Vienna
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Stadtpark, Parkring 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 14 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Weatherproof clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.