Poznan airport - Poznan City Private transfer
You have just arrived to Poznan and you wondering how you can get to the city center? With us, you don't have to look for taxi or public transportation. Book our private airport transfer and arrive in style. We are cheaper and more comfortable than regular taxi service. Our private driver will pick you up directly from the airport and drive you directly to your accommodation. What is more, WE TRACK YOUR FLIGHT, so you don't have to be worry about any delays. Our driver will always be waiting for you!
per adult from
20 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Flight Tracking
- 1-hour waiting time
What's excluded :
- Extra stops
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Our driver will meet you at the arrival's hall right after the customs. It would be very easy to find you - he will have a welcome board with you name on it. Just collect you baggage and find him near the exit from the terminal. He will help you with your luggage and drive you directly to your accommodation. Hassle-free and convenient airport transfer.
Departure Point :Poznań Airport, Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Big group transportation 6/9/2020 - 11/4/2021
Poznan airport - Poznan City 6/9/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Minivan transportation 6/9/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Stary Rynek 15, 61-772 Poznań, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.