Poznan: Private Vodka Tasting Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Vodka Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected kind of polish vodka, try delicious local appetizers, have fun with your friends or family in very polish style and also learn about Polish history, customs and traditions. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shot of the legendary Polish vodka
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- Private Vodka Tour led by Local Vodka Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Alcoholic Beverages - 7 great shots of Polish vodka (amount of shots depend on chosen option)
- Snacks - A platter of traditional Polish snacks and appetizers
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Market Square, Poznan 61-160 Poland
The Old market square is absolutely beautiful, Its has an array of amazing houses all in different colours and every day at Midday the famous Poznan goats make an appearance from the clock tower.
Lots and lots of people still gather daily to watch them. It is definitely worth waiting to see them.
Stop At: Parish Church of St. Stanislaus (Fara Church), Golebia 1, Poznan 61-834 Poland
This stunning church is known for its magnificent Baroque ornamentation in the chapels of the Holy Cross, which feature a 16th-century crucifix and the Virgin Mary.
Stop At: Fountain of Apollo, Stary Rynek, Poznan 60-995 Poland
Nice fountain with a figure from Roman mythology shows water as the most important element.
Stop At: Koziolki Poznankie Ratusz, ul. Stary Rynek 1, Poznan 61-772 Poland
It is the outstanding building on the main square. At 12pm every day there is a popular event where 2 goats (the symbol of Poznan) come out of the tower and put on a show. Worth a look.
Stop At: Ratusz Poznanski, Stary Rynek 1, Poznan Poland
The old town hall dominates the market square in old town in Poznan. Its a very beautiful building with the famous Goats on top of it which do small show everyday at noon.
Stop At: Tourist Information - Old Market Square, Ul. Stary Rynek 59/60, Poznan 61-772 Poland
Old Market Square - one of the most beautiful in all Poland
Stop At: Fontanna Prozerpiny w Poznaniu, Stary Rynek, 60-101 Poznań, Poland
This is one of the famous fountain on the old market place made by Augustine Schöps. It depicts the abduction of Proserpine by Pluto, the Greek mythology ruler of the underworld.
Stop At: Studzienka Bamberki, Stary Rynek, Poznan Poland
This is small statue of a traditionally-dressed Bamber peasant girl carrying jugs used in wine-making stands beside the historical Municipal Scales building.
Stop At: Domki Budnicze, Stary Rynek, Poznan 60-101 Poland
This tenement houses are located south of the Town Hall. They were erected in the mid-sixteenth century on the site of former herring huts in the early Renaissance style.
Departure Point :Gołębia 1A, 61-834 Poznań, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.