Pozo Azul creek and Craft stone Mine
This tour will become a spectacular experience, as we will enjoy, either swimming or camping inside this beautiful place, away from the bustle of the city, where you can appreciate the beauty of this natural site.
You can personally see how the fabulous crafts of soapstone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Demonstration of how soapstone is extracted and processed
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the PENONOME,PANAMA:
Attractions on the PENONOME,PANAMA:
Operates: During this tour we will visit Pozo Azul, a natural unspoiled creek and pond formed millions of years ago.We will do a small hike until we reach three spectacular ponds that form Pozo Azul where you be able to swim and take breathtaking pictures. We will also visit a craft mine of a volcanic river rock where we will be able to see the process of extraction and elaboration of soapstone done by a an artisan in a very rudimentary but skilled process. You will be able to pick a rock and have the artisan make a masterpiece out of it.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.