Praça do Comércio, Chiado and Bairro Alto - 2h walk in the heart of Lisbon
This is a short 2 hours walk around Lisbon and is really nice to know Praça do Comércio,Chiado and Bairro Alto. Is not a boring excursion, besides a cultural experience, you have the opportunity to enjoy this walk with some curiosities about the city and to fall in love with the amazing Lisbon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guia Experiente
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Manteigaria (Portuguese custard pies factory)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Escultura de Fernando Pessoa, Rua Garrett 120 Chiado, Lisbon 1200-205 Portugal
Take a photo in the cafe where Fernando Pessoa used to sit
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Manteigaria (Portuguese custard pies factory), Rua do Loreto 2, 1200-108 Lisboa, Portugal
Stop at one of the best Pastel de Nata shops, "Manteigaria" and have the opportunity to taste the unique flavor!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :PASEO DE 2 HORAS 10/14/2019 - 10/31/2021
2 HOURS WALK 10/14/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
PASSEIO DE 2 HORAS 10/14/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.