Prado Museum Tour & VIP Botin Lunch
There are two things you have to do in Madrid—and we’re doing both today. Your guide, an expert in art and history, will bring the essential paintings in the Prado Museum to life for you, so you don’t have to worry about navigating the 7,000+ pieces of art on your own. Then, your small group of just six people will settle in for a three-course meal at Botín, featuring their specialty dish, suckling pig.
- Try suckling pig—the specialty dish at the world's oldest restaurant, Sobrino de Botín.
- Step into the kitchen at Botín for a behind-the-scenes tour before they open to the public.
- Breeze past other groups in the museum and connect over an intimate lunch with just five other travelers.
- Get one-on-one time with your guide—an expert in art, history and Madrid.
- Make the most of your time in the Prado Museum on a curated, 1.5-hour tour of the highlights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Semi-private small group tour (maximum 6 guests)
- 3-course traditional Spanish lunch
- Wine tastings
- Expert local guide
- Our Devouring Madrid guide, packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
And into the Prado you go! Your 1.5-hour Prado tour will cover around 20 masterpieces that highlight Spain’s storied past. You’ll discover the characters and events that inspired these works of art, and you’ll go beyond the paint and into the minds of those behind them. From Velazquez and Goya to Bosch and Titian, your expert guide will give you a firm footing to appreciate and understand each painting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Huertas, Huertas, Madrid
Next up, you’ll be whisked away for a stroll through the picturesque Literary Quarter, known as the stomping grounds for many of Spain’s literary greats. You’ll pop into a century-old tavern to open up your appetite and enjoy Madrid’s most traditional aperitif!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sobrino de Botin, Calle Cuchilleros 17, 28005 Madrid Spain
Finally, it’s time to head to the world’s oldest restaurant—Sobrino de Botín—for a three-course Spanish feast. Wave goodbye to the crowds outside Botín as you’re invited in before opening to explore the empty restaurant. Your expert guide will walk you through hidden escape tunnels and history-filled dining rooms before sitting down to a three-course meal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de Felipe IV, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Plaza Mayor, Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Non-eating children under 5 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our top priority is to keep our guests, guides and tour partners safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.