Prague After Dark Ghost and Legends Walking Tour 90 minutes
Mysterious Prague - it is a town of legends. There is an interesting story in every street, house, and church. Come with us we will introduce you to the most famous Prague tales and stories in the atmospheric narrow streets of the Old town.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Raincoat (optional)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- There were important historical events going through the Prague, the famous rulers lived there and Prague was visited by world-famous scholars, astronomers, alchemists and astrologers ... Mysterious Prague - it is a town of legends. There is an interesting legend in every street, house, and church. Come with us we will introduce you to the most famous Prague tales and stories.
We will start the walk in the very center of the city on Old Town Square. You will find one of the oldest astronomical medieval clocks that show not only the time but also the position of the Moon and the Sun on our sky. The story is connected with the legend not only about its origins but also about the fact that when it stops - Prague will go wrong. The mysterious figures on the sides of the clock then attract the dark powers and the forces of good, beware of them!
The Old Town Square was the site of one of the most tragic events in Czech history, executions of 21 nobles who opposed the Emperor in 1620. Where did their heads end? And bypassing their souls of Prague? Yes, and not just that, we still know where the bloody wood from the execution scaffolding is.
In the nearby church of St. James will introduce you to the oldest miracle statue in Prague, which filled their worshiping wishes with godly people, but it also managed to defend themselve from thieves. The hand of one of them is still near St. Jacob to see.
Prague is a town where - especially for Emperor Rudolf II. - thrived on the Jews. In Prague, not only was the famous banker Maisel, but also the famous Rabbi Löw, the creator of the famous Golém, the artificial creature of clay, which rabbi Löw, through the art of Kabbalah, inspired life.
In the other streets of Old Prague, we will also show you where the famous executioner Mydlar house is. Then a variety of goblins from the Astral Empire, and where the Templars were, the rich and powerful order of which the mystery is spoken to this day.
Departure Point :Prague Astronomical Clock, Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.