Prague Alternative Tour
Discover Prague's alternative neighborhood: Letná. From second-hand shops to the local snacks and cool local hotspots. Spend a day exploring the real side of Prague like a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Let's explore the most alternative and cool district of Prague called Letná, located very close to the city center, but a true hidden gem! I will show you my favorite spots for taking photos, the places where the best coffee is served, some local bistros to try some small Czech tapas and also great shopping spots!
We will start at Letná Park, where you will have the chance to check out one of my favorite view-points in Prague, the "Kyvadlo". Get your camera ready, because it's a very photogenic stop!
We will continue to my favorite coffee spot and try the best coffee in town. Cappuccino, filter coffee, latte or flat white - You name it and I will get it for you!
Do you have a sweet tooth? Don't worry! We will check a traditional Czech pastry shop and try some typical sweets, like "věneček" "kremrole" or "linecké". Do you prefer something savory? I got you! We can taste a traditional Czech open-sandwich called chlebíček.
During our walk, we will also stop at special book store and thrift shop, so you have the chance to get some alternative souvenirs.Finally I will guide you to National Gallery - amazing building for more photos. Last stop Farmers market hall!
Join me for soon!
• Letna Park, Praha 7, Prague 170 00 Czech Republic
• Metronome, Nabrezi Edvarda Benese Letná Park, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
• Holesovice Farmers Market, Bubenske nabrezi 306/13 Hall No. 22, Prague 17000 Czech Republic
• Letna Beer Garden, Letenske Sady 341, Prague Czech Republic
• National Gallery Salm Palace, Hradchanske namesti 185/2 Salm Palace, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Departure Point :M. Horákové 748, 160 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.