Prague Architecture Private Walking Tour
Get off the beaten track and become an amateur expert in historical architecture. Have you ever looked at a beautiful historical building and wondered in what architecture style it is built in? Find out what characteristics make a building Gothic, Renaissance, or Baroque in an simple, fun way. Explore Prague through its most visible historical monuments, its fascinating historical buildings, that come in a dazzling array of architectural styles. Choose between a 3- or 5-hour tour with an English-speaking guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit the interiors Art Nouveau, Baroque, early Gothic, and Romanesque buildings
What's excluded :
- This Prague Architecture tour walks through the historical center and looks characteristic examples of architectural styles such as Romanesque, Gothic Baroque etc,on individual building.
The tour explains what building techniques were used, how these architectural styles developed over time, and what they symbolize in the development of the society. The aim of the tour is for you to know what style it is, how that style developed, how it influenced society and how it was built.The most modern architecture that the tour covers is Cubism pre-WWI Art-, Deco 1920, Communist 1970s.
You will discover how these splendid buildings shaped the history of the Czech Republic and in contrast, how history shaped the designs of many of these buildings and what they came to symbolize in an historical context.
Departure Point :Náměstí Republiky 5, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :Your preferred departure time
Return Detail :The Old-New Synagogue, Červená, 110 01 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.