Prague Beer Tasting Walking Tour
The best Beer tour in Prague as guided by local beer experts. Beer is part of Prague's national heritage. Visit the best microbreweries in Prague, learn about traditional Czech beer culture and get to know how this golden treasure is made.
Touch, sense, smell, feel and taste! You will see ingredients and production technology with your own eyes. This tour includes 6 samples of both basic beer types which are brewed in Czech Republic.
This program represents a unique and interactive junction of theory and praxis... become true beer experts at this tour!
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 6 samples of beer
- Professional lecture on beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nove Mesto (New Town), Nove Mesto (New Town), Prague, Bohemia
We well take you to 2 unique places (pubs) which are ideal for beer tasting. Like i.e. new Town Brewery.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Na Příkopě 864, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.