Prague Boats 1-hour Cruise
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a 50-min. cruise down the Vltava River. Get on board, choose your seat and order a drink or a small snack to get comfortable. During the sightseeing cruise, you will see Charles Bridge, Prague Castle with its unforgettable panorama, the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and a view of the Letná Park with the Prague Metronome. You can learn more about each of these sights and about Prague in general from an audio commentary in 8 languages. Prague Boats One-hour Cruise departs from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5 every hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio commentary in 8 languages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Boats, Dvorakovo nabrezi Pier No. 5, Prague 100 00 Czech Republic
What you will see
• Čech Bridge
• Mánes Bridge
• Charles Bridge
• Kampa Island
• Prague Castle
• Straka Academy
• Civic Swimming Pool
• Prague Metronome
• EXPO 58 Building
• Štefánik Bridge
• Na Františku Hospital
The cruise departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5 (recommended arrival 15 mins. before departure). You can choose from the inside or outside deck and order refreshments after boarding. During the cruise, you can listen to the audio guide of the cultural monuments passing by in eight languages.
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
First, the cruise will head upstream the Vltava River around the Rudolfinum and the Old Town. Then the boat will float under Charles Bridge, where you can have a close look at its 600-year-old stone pillars. After Charles Bridge the boat will turn back and you will have a spectacular view of Prague Castle. There is time for photo shoots of this iconic panorama. Your cruise will continue around Kampa Island with its picturesque architecture. The Straka Academy will be on the left, where the Czech Government Office is located. The view will continue with the classicist Civic Swimming Pool. Above your heads you can see Letná Park with the Prague Metronome and EXPO 58 Building. At the last turn you will pass by Štvanice Island. At the end of the cruise you will see the complex of historic buildings of the Na Františku Hospital and then return back to the dock.
Departure Point :Dvorak Embarkment, Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not ELECTRIC wheelchair accessible
- Departures every hour
- Wide selection of on-board refreshments
- Sightseeing without jostling in crowds
- Activity is suitable for seniors (no fitness level needed)
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- all current governmental regulations have been followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.