Prague Boats 2-hour Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the comfort of the boat for 2 hours. You will be welcomed with a typical Czech aperitif on board and live music will add to the soothing atmosphere of the cruise. Prague Boats 2-hour Lunch Cruise departs daily at noon from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
WARNING: Due to the closing of the lock chamber Smíchov from 7 October to 24 November 2019, cruise Lunch on Board will cruise by the alternative route between Štvanice Island and Charles Bridge, or towards Troy and back. The duration of the cruises will be maintained.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Welcome drink
- Live music
- Printed guides
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
• 2-hour sightseeing cruise
• buffet-style lunch: Czech and International cuisine
• welcome drink: typical Czech aperitif
• live music
• printed guides in 16 languages
• inside/outside deck
• wide selection of on-board refreshments
• sightseeing without jostling in crowds
• activity is suitable for seniors (no fitness level needed)
What you will see
• Čech Bridge
• Mánes Bridge
• Charles Bridge
• Prague Castle
• Kampa Island
• Legion Bridge
• National Theatre
• River Locks
• Malostranská Water Tower
• Jirásek Bridge
• Dancing House
• Palacký Bridge
• Emmaus Monastery
• Railway Bridge
• Podolí Waterworks
• Straka Academy
• Civic Swimming Pool
• Prague Metronome
• Na Františku Hospital
The cruise departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5 (recommended arrival 20 mins. before departure). You will be welcomed with a typical Czech aperitif during boarding. After the departure, the buffet-style lunch will be opened; you can select from typical Czech or International cuisine and enjoy the lunch while viewing Prague's sights. You can order from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the cruise. Entertainment on the deck will be provided by a music band.
First the cruise will head upstream the Vltava River around the Rudolfinum and the Old Town. Then the boat will float under Charles Bridge and you will have a spectacular view of Prague Castle. Your cruise will continue around Kampa Island to the old river locks. On the other side of the river you can see the National Theatre. When entering the river locks, you can count how many penguins are there – a sculpture by an art group. On the other side of the locks you will see the famous Dancing House and the cruise will then continue under several Prague bridges, around the Emmaus Monastery up to Vyšehrad and the Podolí Waterworks. Here the boat turns back and sails past the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and the Prague Metronome back to the dock. There you will see the Na Františku Hospital on the other side of the Vltava River.
Departure Point :Dvorak Embarkment, Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Czech and international buffet
- suitable for vegetarians
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- all current governmental regulations have been followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.