Prague Boats 3-hours Crystal Dinner Cruise
Get the best panoramic view of Prague's most famous historic sights through the glass roof of a modern and luxurious cruising boat. Enjoy a glass of prosecco and a delicious buffet-style dinner under the glass ceiling, which always ensures the best view of lit-up Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. Live music will highlight the magical evening. Prague Boats 3-hour Crystal Dinner Cruise departs daily at 7:00 p.m. from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
WARNING: Due to the closing of the lock chamber Smíchov from 7 October to 24 November 2019, cruise Crystal Dinner will cruise by the alternative route between Štvanice Island and Charles Bridge, or towards Troy and back. The duration of the cruises will be maintained.
per adult from
What's included :
- welcome drink
- buffet-style dinner
- live music
- printed guides
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
• 2,5-hour sightseeing cruise
• gourmet buffet-style dinner
• welcome drink: a glass of prosecco
• couvert: rich selection of light and dark breads, cheese spread with chives, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parmesan-style cheese (original Czech product)
• panoramic view through fully retractable glass roof
• live music
• magical atmosphere of lit-up Prague
• printed guides in 16 languages
• wide selection of on-board refreshments
• sightseeing without jostling in crowds
• activity is suitable for seniors (no fitness level needed)
What you will see
• Čech Bridge
• Mánes Bridge
• Charles Bridge
• Prague Castle
• Kampa Island
• Legion Bridge
• National Theatre
• River Locks
• Malostranská Water Tower
• Jirásek Bridge
• Dancing House
• Palacký Bridge
• Emmaus Monastery
• Railway Bridge
• Podolí Waterworks
• Straka Academy
• Civic Swimming Pool
• Prague Metronome
• Na Františku Hospital
The cruise begins at the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5 (recommended arrival 30 mins. before departure). Enjoy a glass of prosecco upon boarding and sit comfortably under the glass roof. If the weather is pleasant, the roof will be retracted and you will experience true romance – a gourmet buffet-style dinner under the stars. Live music will also ensure a memorable atmosphere during the Prague Boats 3-hour Crystal Dinner Cruise.
After departure you can select from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and fully enjoy the glowing panorama of Prague Castle with St. Vitus Cathedral. You can learn about Prague's sights you pass by in the printed guide with a route map.
During the cruise you will experience the mysterious atmosphere of the Rudolfinum by night. You will pass under Charles Bridge and thanks to the glass roof you will see its 600-year-old stone pillars in detail. The cruise will continue past Kampa Island to the old river locks. There you can see the illuminated National Theatre on the other side of the river. When you enter the river locks, you can count how many penguins are there – at night it will be lit up. Here you will see the famous Dancing House on the other side of the locks. After reaching the Vyšehrad cliff, where you will fully appreciate the panoramic view through the glass roof, the boat turns and heads back. On the way to the dock you will pass by the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and Prague Metronome above your head. At the end of the cruise you can enjoy the magnificent view of Prague's panorama glowing in the night once again before you land.
Departure Point :Dvorak Embarkment, Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not electric wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 580 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- all current governmental regulations have been followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.