Prague: Book A Local Host
Discover Prague as you would if you were staying with a friend who lived there, on this personalised experience with a Local Host. In just half a day you’ll experience the authentic side of the Prague as you visit famous attractions and discover hidden gems with a Local Host who knows and loves the city.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3-8 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Local knowledge and insights
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vysehrad, Vysehrad, Prague, Bohemia
On this experience, join a like-minded Local Host and explore Prague like a local; visiting the areas you most want to see on an experience personalised to you. If it's your first time in Prague, experience the most famous sights, discovering hidden gems along the way. If you want an alternative experience, let your Local Host introduce you to some more off-the-beaten-path local neighbourhoods and spots. Wherever you choose to visit, you'll see the city through the eyes of the Local Host.
Pass By: Tadu Dancing House Gallery, Jiraskovo namEsti 1981/6, Prague 12000 Czech Republic
Enjoy the view of the curving modern office block by architect Frank Gehry, with top-floor restaurant offering city views.
Pass By: Můstek, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Immerse yourself in the local culture, discovering places that match your interests. As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way to get an authentic insight into local life in Prague.
Pass By: Old Town, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of the city that you will love and revealing other hidden gems that they know you’ll love.
Old Town, or Staré Mesto, is a lively cobblestoned hub with landmark attractions such as the medieval Astronomical Clock and the Gothic Church of Our Lady Before Týn, on Old Town Square. The Rudolfinum concert hall hosts classical music, while the Estates Theatre stages ballet and opera. Student nightlife is centered around the vast 5-story Karlovy Lázně dance club.
Departure Point :Prague, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Prague 3 Hrs 10/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Prague 4 Hrs 10/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Prague 8 Hrs 10/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking confirmation, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.