Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
Discover the beauty and wealth of Prague Castle during this 3.5-hour walking tour with a French-speaking guide. See the most emblematic site of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Prague Castle
- Live tour commentary in French
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide at Prague Castle and learn about Czech culture, history, and heritage on this exciting journey through Prague Castle, one of the world's largest castle complexes, with its castle grounds. Discover St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Palace and Golden Lane (entrance included) with your knowledgeable local guide who will also tell you about the history and legends of this famous landmark in Prague.
See the beauty and mystery of Gothic St. Vitus Cathedral, the seat of the archbishop that houses the tomb of Emperor Charles IV. Visit the Old Royal Palace and be astonished by the incredible Vladislav Hall with its vaulted ceilings echoing the merriment of grand banquets from past centuries.
Stroll around the castle's blooming Baroque Gardens (during summer months only) or stop for a warm beverage at Sternberg Palace if the gardens are closed to complete your Prague Castle experience.
Departure Point :Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague 1, Czechia
Departure Time :11am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involve; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.